Saturday, January 11, 2020

2020 Reading List


Starting in the Fall of 2019, I began one of my periods of intense reading.  Most of the books are business or self-improvement books.  As we start 2020, I want to keep track of what I read and what I want to read.  I would like to do reviews of those books also.  I've made promises like that before on the blog and not stuck to them.  Oh well!

I plan to update this list as the year progresses.

Happy New Year!

Books Read in 2020


  • Death by Meeting by Patrick Lencioni
  • The Four Hour Body by Tim Ferriss
  • The One Minute Workout by Martin Gibala
  • Talking to Strangers by Malcolm Gladwell
  • The Death of Ivan Ilyich by Leo Tolstoy
  • The Infinite Game by Simon Sinek (in progress)

Books To Read
  • Indistractable: How to Control Your Attention by Nir Eyal

No comments:

Post a Comment